The Center for Community Schools in the College of Community Innovation and Education (CCIE) at the University of Central Florida (UCF) seeks applications for a research associate coordinator for Technical Assistance and Evaluation. The research associate coordinator will work with the program director and other Center for Community Schools staff in providing assistance to schools and partners across the state to plan, implement, and evaluate community school best practices. The UCF Center for Community Schools serves as a comprehensive resource by providing technical assistance, university-assisted partnership, training and development, assessment and evaluation for the development of high-quality community schools. Center responsibilities include managing day-to-day operations; identifying indicators of program and student success; designing evaluations regarding student and program outcomes; compiling and reviewing evaluation findings and preparing reports for Florida’s governor, legislative bodies, the Florida Department of Education, and the commissioner of education.
The research associate coordinator reports directly to the program director of the UCF Center for Community Schools. Position responsibilities include:
* Provide management of the day-to-day operations of the Center for Community Schools.
* Manage up-to-date monitoring of all center projects to ensure ongoing strategic goals and objectives are being addressed and action steps are being implemented.
* Provide leadership and management, as well as information, consultation and direction on how to plan, develop and implement community school projects throughout Florida and beyond.
* Assist in the management of the day-to-day operations of the Center for Community Schools.
* Responsible for the administration, planning, and coordination of the center and its role in the development of community schools.
* Supervise a team of graduate students who are the support personnel for the Center for Community Schools.
* Develop and implement communication plans to ensure internal and external coordination and project cohesion.
* Assist in developing and producing strategic planning frameworks for center planning purposes.
* Coordinate Center for Community School projects and provide technical assistance for program development and implementation of programs, services and collaborative partnerships.
* Assist the director in creating systems for statewide evaluation and technical assistance efforts.
* Assist in meeting all Florida Department of Education accountability requirements and those outlined in SB7070 Community School Grant Program.
* Responsible for assisting with the legislature and community agencies to acquire support for the sustainability of the center and community schools across the state.
* Other duties as assigned to help advance the vision, mission, and goals of the Center for Community Schools.