The Department of Counselor Education and School Psychology (CESP) in the College of Community Innovation and Education (CCIE) at the University of Central Florida (UCF) seeks a dynamic individual with strong teaching, supervision, and interpersonal skills to join our program as a visiting lecturer in the School Psychology program. This is a visiting, non-tenure track, 9-month appointment with benefits, annually renewable for up to four academic years (maximum). This position is located on the Orlando campus. Summer teaching may be available.
The School Psychology program in CCIE offers an Ed.S. degree and is accredited by the state of Florida and approved by the National Association of School Psychologists. Primary responsibilities for the visiting lecturer position include teaching a variety of graduate level school psychology courses, advising students, and supervising practicum and internship students.
CESP is strongly committed to increasing the representativeness of our faculty; those from diverse and historically-underserved populations are especially encouraged to apply.
• Teach graduate courses, supervise practicum and/or internship activities, advise graduate
students, and assist with planning program activities;
• Adhere to the NASP 2020 Professional Standards;
• Adhere to the NASP 2020 Standards for Graduate Preparation of School Psychologists;
• Participate in service and leadership activities at the department, university, and
professional organization level;
• Work with and support students and faculty in the school psychology program.